Our Rejuvenate Black Castor Oil, which is very popular in other counties and for people who suffer from Alopecia. This oil works deeper at cellular level, seeping into the pores to the hair roots. It nourishes and improves blood circulation bringing nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicles. The roots and the hair shafts fed faster thus promoting quicker hair growth.
This Potent Oil is infused with Hempseed oil; USDA Certified Organic Hemp Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract & Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Enriched with lavender and lemon essential oils to address thinning hair.
Our Potent CBD oils is high in vitamin E and fatty acids, CBD Oil nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair, thereby encouraging hair growth. Inside CBD Oil are omega-3, omega-6 and the omega-9 acids, which according to CBD century help improve the quality of the scalp tissue. Stronger scalp tissue means hair follicles expanding faster which means longer hair.
Our Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil also have the ricinoleic acids (omega-9 fatty acid) and omega-6 fatty acids in it to improve blood circulation to the scalp, thereby
encouraging hair growth. The added essential oils also nourish the scalp and strengthens the hair roots, thereby treating thinning and balding hair.
Ingredients: 100% Jamaican Black Castor oil, Cannabinoids, Lavender and Lemon oils; Vitamin E, Sulfur, Biotin, Niacin, Zinc, Capsicum Frutescens - Hand processed using only naturally grown castor beans from Jamaica and finest hemp plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
Here’s how CBD oil works:
- CBD oil can help keep your hair from falling out as well as promote regrowth because it makes your hair follicles healthier and stronger. Here’s how it works:
- Vitamin E Keeps Hair Healthy
- Vitamin E and fatty acids CBD oil is known to condition your scalp and your hair. Together Vitamin-E and the fatty acids in CBD oil can work as an emollient meaning that they stop water loss while offering a softening effect on your hair. Vitamin E helps to get rid of dandruff that clogs your hair follicles especially the oil, waxy, and dry kind.
- Fatty Acids Promote Growth
- Fatty acids in the CBD oil promote growth. This is because fatty acids are proteins much like what the roots of our follicle produce. These fatty acids help feed the follicle and allow hair to continue growing.
- Omega Vitamins Strengthen the Scalp
- CBD has omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 which improve scalp tissue. The stronger your scalp tissue is, the faster follicles expand and grow.
- CBD includes excellent levels of Linolenic and Gamma Linolenic acid
- These acids help to sustain the maintenance of normal hair growth. This means that instead of your hair stopping growing after a few months, CBD oil can help it grow for longer amounts of time.
- CBD Oil Helps Stop Destruction of Pigment Cells
- Because CBD contains fatty acids and Linolenic acid and Gamma Linolenic acid, it helps keep cells healthy. These acids are food for your scalp cells. As you use CBD oil on your hair and scalp, cells are strengthened including pigment cells within the hair follicle preventing the destruction of pigment cells.